Countertop Installation Helper - Royal Countertops Inc.Installation Helper
- Share driving responsible with lead installer (Class C for Toyota pick- up trucks) (preferred not required).
- Help deliver countertops and spread to apartment units.
- Help lift countertops to saw horses so installer can cut and then back to cabinets as required.
- Apply adhesive to cabinets and caulk countertops to walls.
- Prepare and apply caulking and sealant.
- Wipe off excess glue, sealant, caulking and apply necessary finishes.
- Clean and level surfaces.
- Clean countertops and clean all dust and debris from unit.
- Gather tools and take to next unit.
- Load and unload tools at shop daily.
- Clean pickup trucks daily.
Work hours vary as destinations are different daily.
Work hours 5:00am - 8:00 am start
Stop times 1:30pm - 6:30pm
Approx. 50+ hour per week
Overtime as required
Work days Monday thru Saturday (Saturdays as required)
PPE: Safety glasses, ear plugs, dust mask, safety vest when required, hard hat when required
To Inquire About Position: Call 866-944-2450.